Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Charlie

Dear Charlie,

I’m going to miss you. I will cherish the memories of playing you in chess, tennis and any outside activity. Remember when you came out and played volleyball behind my dad’s house after being released from the hospital. You always had a laid back demeanor and an air of intelligence around you.

It touched me when you told me a few weeks back that you where looking at our wedding album, which you shot, and told me that it was a one of the best things you have ever done. Kelly and I can’t thank you enough for that and I couldn’t have known a better photographer.

You’ve impacted so many people throughout your life and each will have their own special memories of you. I’ll prize mine. Have the chessboard set when next we meet.


David Arroyo Gillett

No comments: